Friday, 8 November 2013
Fonts for Final Product
Crash is what I have chosen as a Masthead for my magazine. The reason as to why I have chosen Crash for the Masthead of my magasine would be because it implies a rebellious attitude which relates to the genre. Some of these are what I have used for the digital mock front cover for the magazine. I have repeated this in many different fonts to see what it would look like and what would go best on the front cover of my magazine. I have made sure that I had chosen specific fonts to match the genre that I have chosen to do, which is Rock, some are eroded and others have a smashed effect and some look to be inspired by bands and artists logos of this genre. This helps the representation of the magazine and shall inform the audience of which genre of music it is based on (Rock).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment